Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Postponed In Vitro Until At Least May

Well, I've been thinking a lot about in vitro, especially since I realized that the funds will NOT be with us in January as originally hoped. I don't want to do in vitro while I have a class, because there are days of bed rest. Since I will be taking Spanish 202, that will fill up my entire spring semester, which means May will be the first time I am free.

Fortunately, for me, my sister-in-law will have a baby in March or so. Maybe she will let me cuddle with her baby, to get my fix. Who knows, maybe we will have a foster child before then.

This will not be us for at least a year...
If ever...

I was feeling very negative and having some sadness, which was in part due to an infection that was causing me to sleep ten to fifteen hours a day, but now that I am on antibiotics, sleeping normal periods, and was given a proper perspective on life, I have decided I am happy about this change.

Okay, let's be real, maybe happy is not the right word. But I am content with the change. Now if we miraculously have fifteen thousand dollars fall into our laps with no debt involved by January, we will gladly proceed, but as that would be very very unlikely, I am looking at a May or June start date.

Emily still is praying to become a big sister. This makes me smile. Then again, there are days she informs me she wants to be an only child forever, but I'll take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!