Wednesday, October 16, 2013

San Diego Trip: Part Two: Why I Love Weddings!!!!!

 These happen to be two of my favorite people, and two of my three college roommates. The third is also still one of my best friends and we hang out weekly, unfortunately these two have decided to live on the other side of the country. Good in that it gives me a destination to travel, sad in that I don't get to hang out with them often. Man, it was good to see them. I wish I could bring them home with me. They are as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside.

So what brings me all the way to the other side of the country, well aside from these two beautiful gals, Amy was getting married. (The one on the left).

 Her wedding was gorgeous, outside in the beautiful weather. It was a Buddhist celebration and had certain decorations that were specific to their culture. I love being able to enjoy other cultural celebrations than my own. I wish I could have picked somebody's brain to ask the symbolism of the fruit in the front. I know it must have had significance. 

 Erica was her photographer. She had a baby six months ago, doesn't she look great! 

 These two lovely ladies are Amy's best friends from childhood and also two of her bridesmaids: Melissa and Kim. The coolest part is, because Amy is so special to me, I have gotten to become friends with them as well. I actually took one of my all time favorite week long trips with Kim in college when I went to Toronto to see the Lion King (play not a movie.) Amazing!


 More great photos, just hold your computer sideways, totally wish I knew how to turn them on this blog. Ugh! 

Yay!!! I love marriage. I love weddings! I love friends! I love memories! All my favorite things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!